You're doing college wrong if you don't have the iPad Pro in your bag. Since November of last year, the third-generation tablet computer has sold out in stores across the country. Its sleek design and breakthrough performance make it ideal for students looking for a replacement for (or supplement to) their current laptop.
It also comes with innovative features and accessories that are bound to make any consumer see the device in a new light:
· An attractive 120Hz screen with 2,732x2,048 resolution and Liquid Retina display that presents a distortion-free display regardless of your location
· A lithium-polymer battery with up to ten hours of web-surfing on any wireless network, from your dorm to your classroom to your local Starbucks
· Face ID that recognizes your post-weekend visage in portrait and in landscape, enabling you to authorize purchases and log into apps without typing in the passcode
· An included Apple Pencil (perfect for all of those notes you should be taking at your 8:00 a.m. lecture) that not only attaches to the device magnetically for pairing and charging but also allows you to change modes with a simple double-tap
· A 12-megapixel camera for the most avid photophile and a 7-megapixel TrueDepth camera with Memojis and Animojis that will liven up any text conversation, even the group chat with friends from high school
· A USB Type-C port that provides a high-speed connection to external and HDMI displays, ethernet adapters, your digital camera, even the projector system in the lecture hall
But while the Pro's features are appealing, the starting prices ($749 for the 11-inch display, $949 for the 12-inch display) can be something of a turnoff. Don't turn away just yet, though. Because Boro has your tech upgrade covered.
Boro provides domestic and international students with monthly payment plans that are customized to suit whatever their needs may be, including buying required technology for courses. More than affordable (with a starting plan of $36 per month), Boro can give you the funds you need one business day after you set up your payment plan.